Accept Cookies?
Provided by OpenGlobal E-commerce

What exam do I need?

I have just started the 2330

If you are doing day release or during the evening, then you should download the free 201 exam first then look at the 202 as the second exam you need to take.

If you are studying full time then look at the 201 exam first then look at the 202 as the second exam, usually taken in the first half of the course. After that, you will be looking at the 203 and finally the 205.

Back to top ↑

I am a current electrician

You would benefit from completing the 2382, 17th Edition exam. Depending on your experience with inspection and testing, then you may also benefit from doing the 2392 course, which is an introduction to testing and is a lot easier than the 2391.

Back to top ↑

I work in a related electrical industry

You would benefit from completing the 2382, 17th Edition exam. This exam is designed to give you a working knowledge of the Wiring Regulations (BS7671) to ensure you comply with the relevant electrical legislation.

Back to top ↑

I am finishing my 2330 level 2 this year, what should I be doing?

The last exam for the 2330 is the 205 (although some colleges may not have completed the 203 exam yet). You then have a choice to continue the Level 3 2330 and take the 301 exam or you can use recognition of prior learning and move onto the 2357.

Back to top ↑

I have started the 2330 but I am only just moving into my second year

Then you need to look at the the 203 and the 205 for the second year course. After this, you may need to refer to the new qualification, the 2357, to complete your technical certificate although at this point the C&G2330 has been extended allowing you to move onto the Level 3.

Back to top ↑

I have started the 2330 and I have completed the level 2

You should start studying the Level 3 science and and inspection, testing and fault finding.  The hardest exam of the 2330 is 301 exam that catches many students out.

Back to top ↑

I have started the 2357

Then you need to look at the the 2357-301 for the first exam to complete. Following this are the more difficult 2357-305 and the 2357-309 exams.

Back to top ↑

I am studying to be a domestic installer

Then you need the Part P questions. The CD contains over 350 questions covering every aspect and more of the different Domestic Installer programs available.

Back to top ↑

I want to work in the UK as an electrician

One of the minimum expected requirements to work in this country if you are an overseas electrician is the C&G2382 17th Edition. You can validate your current qualifications through a company called NARIC (the service is chargeable).

Back to top ↑

Buy with confidence

We offer Paypal as a means of payment. . This means you can pay with any major credit or debit card safe in the knowledge that your transaction will be fully secure and backed up with the support you expect from such recognisable household names.

Solution Graphics

What exam?

Are you unsure about the exam that you need for your studies? Then this guide should more

What does "single user" license mean?

According to the terms and conditions of purchase, the purchase is for one license allowing you to install the software on a single more

Can I buy for use in a training provider or a college?

Yes of course you can, we already supply several colleges. The version needed is different to the ones you can purchase more


Follow us on Twitter

All information © Electrical Exams 2013 | Privacy Policy | Sitemap | Website based on a CSS file located here